This website is owned and operated by the Council of Philanthropies for Climate Action (‘CPCA’) and the India Climate Collaborative (‘ICC’) hosted by CPCA, and/or partners and/or its affiliates (collectively CPCA/ICC, “we,” “us,” “our”). Use of this Website is provided by CPCA/ICC subject to the following terms and conditions:
- We, at CPCA/ICC, care about the safety and security of your personal information and information submitted by you on our Website/portal. CPCA uses a secure, encrypted Website/portal, which can securely send and receive private information across the public Internet. While no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure, we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information and content, material(s), information provided by you on our Website, from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information, content, material(s), information provided by you on our Website. If we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information, content, material(s), information provided by you, we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
- Your use of this Website constitutes an acceptance of these terms and conditions to the effect of the date of your first use of this Website. If these terms and conditions are not accepted as a whole and in full form, your use of this Website must be ended with immediate effect.
- CPCA/ICC may modify/change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes, modifications, updations online on the Website. Your continued use of this Website after the changes, modifications, updations are posted constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified as a whole and in full form.
- You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by, any third party.
- This Website and any information, names, images, pictures, and logos, brands, campaigns and additional complimentary materials regarding or relating to CPCA/ICC are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made by CPCA/ICC or any third party and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies and/or errors and shall be subject to corrections. In no event will CPCA/ICC be liable for any damages whatever including, without limitation to, indirect or consequential damages, arising from use the of this Website or in connection with use or loss of use of this Website, whether in contract or due to negligent means, save that this condition will not restrict or limit our liability for any kind of loss the limitation of which is not permitted by law.
- CPCA/ICC does its best to ensure that this Website is functioning correctly and that materials contained in the Website are timely updated and accurate and that no objectionable materials and content of any kind shall be uploaded, published and displayed on this Website. However, CPCA/ICC does not warrant or represent:
(a) that the functions and materials contained in this Website will always be uninterrupted or error free;
(b) that any defects identified from time to time will be regularly corrected;
(c) that this Website, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs;
(d) the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials found on this Website; (e) that any material/content posted on the Website bona fide believing the same to be not an objectionable or offensive material/content shall not subjectively be considered to be objectionable or offensive by any person/persons.
- If you have concerns about accuracy of information, we invite you to bring to our attention any material you believe to be factually inaccurate or objectionable. Please notify us by forwarding a copy of the said material(s) and your comments by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All the information and materials contained on this Website, and any translations of such material(s) are copyrighted materials owned by CPCA/ICC at all times unless otherwise indicated.
- All information and materials contained on this Website may, subject to copyright/use restrictions as may be expressly disclosed on the Website, be translated, printed and used for personal, educational, charitable purpose only and should not be used for the purposes of earning profit or personal gain or for illegal and unlawful practices, provided that at all times the source indications are stated (to include, but not to be limited to, the name of the copyright owner). We require that the translation and adaptation of CPCA/ICC information and material(s) shall be performed with the prior express written approval of CPCA. Notwithstanding such approval, under no circumstances shall CPCA/ICC be held liable and responsible for the translation or adaptation of content published/ performed by any third party. It is strictly prohibited to sell any information or material(s) available on this Website to any third parties or to use any information or materials for personal gain or illegal motives and unlawful practices.
- Some of the content, material(s), documents and photos that have been published on this Website with the express permission of the respective copyright owners (who are independent from CPCA /ICC) have been duly acknowledged. All rights are reserved with CPCA/ICC and the respective copyright owners on these material(s), content and permission to copy them must be requested from the respective copyright owners (the sources are indicated in respect of such documents/photographs) separately.
- CPCA/ICC takes no responsibility for the content published and displayed on external internet websites. In addition, links to these external websites cannot be taken as an endorsement of the content or approval by CPCA/ICC of the views and expressions on these external Websites.
- Where information or material(s) have been posted by a third party on this Website, or any CPCA/ICC social networking profile, if any, for example including (but not only limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram (‘Social Networking Profiles’), CPCA/ICC takes no responsibility and shall not be held liable for third parties posting any content or materials on the Social Networking Profile(s) of CPCA/ICC. The posting of the content and materials by third parties on the Social Networking Profile of CPCA/ICC may not have been reviewed and expressly consented to by CPCA/ICC. Kindly refrain from posting any inappropriate, objectionable and obscene information, content or materials for which penal and criminal liability and charges have to be faced by the person/individual/group/association posting such objectionable materials. In addition to the abovementioned, kindly refrain from posting any confidential or sensitive information, or materials for which appropriate dissemination of rights and express prior written approval has not been obtained from CPCA/ICC. We invite you to bring to our attention to any content, information or material(s) you believe to be inappropriate, objectionable and obscene, confidential or sensitive, or unlawfully disseminated, published, displayed and uploaded on the CPCA/ICC
- Trademarks: The “India Climate Collaborative” name and logo and brand are trademarks of CPCA/ICC. The names, images and logos and brands identifying CPCA/ICC and associated third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of CPCA/ICC and/or third parties as appropriate and mutually decided between the parties. Nothing contained therein shall be construed as conferring on any third party by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of CPCA/ICC or any third party.
- Photographs: The inclusion of person(s) in images or photographs on this Website should not be construed as indicating their status, age, caste, religion, social standing, economic background, sexual orientation etc. In order to respect the privacy of the children and adults with whom we work, the photographs and names used on this Website are not necessarily those of the actual people concerned. Prior express written consent has been obtained for the use of any of the photographs or images that have personal or restricted rights and duly published, uploaded and displayed on the Website.
- Any communication, content or material(s) that you transmit or post on any public domain of the Website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like (‘Contribution’) is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. On posting any Contributions on this Website, you confirm that you are granting CPCA/ICC a perpetual (and irrevocable), royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive licence in your Contribution to use the information, content and material(s) for any purpose except for any illegal and unlawful purposes and in any form of media in any part of the world. This includes the right of CPCA/ICC to copy, edit, publish, display and grant sub-licences, and exercise all other copyright and publicity rights over the said Contribution.
- CPCA/ICC does not endorse any Contribution or any opinion, statement, or advice expressed by third party users of this Website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, CPCA/ICC expressly disclaims all liability in connection with any Contributions made by third party users of this Website.
- You may not;
- submit, publish, post, distribute or transmit any defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent, unlawful or objectionable Contributions on this Website.
- Interfere with anyone’s use or enjoyment of this Website, for example by threatening, bullying or sending junk and spam mail to other third party users of this Website.
- warn you via email and require you to discontinue such conduct or use of this Website;
- delete any Contribution you have posted to this Website or which features in any personal area and/or violates the intellectual property rights, moral rights and is obscene and objectionable to the other third-party users of the Website;
- discontinue your registration with this Website or any additional service being provided through this Website; and/or
- take other measures, including terminating, suspending or restricting use of this Website, and/or passing details to relevant third parties, including email providers, the police or other authorities. Any action that we take is without prejudice to any of our accrued rights.
- We keep your personal information and any other information, content, material(s) provided by you on our Website, for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. These periods vary depending on the nature of the information and your interactions with us. When the purposes for which we processed your personal information, content, information and material(s) provided by you, have concluded, we will either permanently delete or destroy the relevant personal information, content, material(s), information or anonymize it, in a manner that ensures individuals are no longer identifiable.
- In the event you do not wish to provide consent to publish the Contribution made by you or provide personal information, content, material(s), information on our Website, we will handle your request in accordance with the law and may provide you with the following options to deal with your information and Contribution on our Website. There may be legal reasons why we cannot fulfill all requests at some times.
- Consent withdrawal: You have the right to withdraw your consent in relation to our processing of your personal information, Contribution, content, material(s), information provided by you on our Website based on your express written consent.
- You can unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time using our email preferences page, or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information, Contribution, content, material(s), information posted by you on our Website, in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information, Contribution, content, material(s), information posted by you on our Website in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to object to the use or disclosures of your personal information, Contribution, content, material(s), information posted by you on our Website.
- You have the right to request how we transmit your personal information, Contribution, content, material(s), information posted by you on our Website to you or another company in certain circumstances.
We process all requests in accordance with the law, and there may be legal reasons why we cannot fulfill all requests. To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any legal action or proceeding related to or in connection with this Website shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in Mumbai, Maharashtra.